Wednesday 4 February 2009

Pacman Lounge Set

I was just checking through some photos and realised I had forgotten to share these. I made my SIL in the UK some lounge pants for her birthday in early January. I used a retro sheet that I picked up at the Salvos (it reminded me of pacman). They actually look nothing like pacman but for some reason they conjure up pacman memories. And I finished them off with new yellow gingham on the cuff and by embellishing a singlet with covered buttons and yo-yos. I followed this tutorial. The yo-yos were so easy. I can't believe I waited so long to attempt them!! They are super comfy (if there is such a word).

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Dear Kelly,

Thank you so much for your message on my blog (grandy and baa) and for your very generous offer to help out. I think it is wonderful that so many crafters are willing to help – we have such an amazing community.

These events are just devastating and I cannot imagine how they are suffering.

For the moment I am going to collect items here and them ship them all to Melbourne once we sort out a group or agency to distribute the items. At the moment I believe the agencies are they are just so busy feeding and clothing the survivors… Check back at my blog as I will update everyone on how we are going with this.

Please email me for my address.

I thank you again for your support.

Kind regards,

Rachael
www.grandyandbaa.blogspot.com