Thursday 17 December 2009

Something For The Teachers...

The girls had their last day of preschool yesterday..oh so sad. We were fortunate enough to have an amazing teacher and assistant. The girls have really come out of their shells and we are now ready for big school. I really wanted to gift the teachers something that will remind them of the girls and that didn't involve chocolates and wine. So using this tutorial, I set to work. It involved a 5am start yesterday morning (there is nothing like leaving things to the last minute) but I am happy to say they were ready to deliver to the teachers by 9am. Its an awesome tut..I think next time I might make my strips longer and knot them around the foam for something a little different. They look lovely (if I do say so myself). The teachers were thrilled and I hope that every Christmas they will pull them out and think of my lovely girls ......





And what about this awesome giveaway. Fingers crossed I win something...

And don't forget my giveaway...

1 comment:

Cathie said...

they are great! the teachers would definitely have loved them. ♥