Sunday 20 December 2009

The Not So Festive Duds

The little man was upset when the girls got a new skirt for the festive period (he really wanted one!) ....so I cut into some red and white ticking but I realised that there was far too much white in for my messy boy. So we added some panels of fine baby cord in blue and red, appliqued a t-shirt and we are ready for Santa...Of course my husband thinks they look like American pants..Oops..that wasn't the plan..I just wanted to put some colour into his new duds.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh I reckon he looks so cool! Two year olds can absolutely never, not ever wear white pants. Great job!

sophie said...

Gorgeous outfit, I love the colour - it could be French?

Beck said...

Hey he looks cute! I love the pants and the colours look ace. Well done xo