Monday 14 December 2009

Baby Sewing

Wow...what a whirlwind the last 2 weeks have been - concerts galore including Angelina and The Wiggles, Preschool concerts and afternoon teas for the teachers. We have our last day at Preschool on Thursday, which I am a little sad about but we are also very excited about what next year holds as the girls move into Kindy.

I have been pushing myself to get some sewing done for Christmas presents and all the little baby's that have arrived the last few weeks.

Burp Cloths for Baby E. These have been made from flannel bunny rugs and a yellow cloth nappy that we never used for the littlest man. I made burp cloths for Baby E's big brother 2 years ago and his Mum and Dad loved them. So I thought some updated ones for the newest member of the family would make a great pressie. I used this tutorial for the shape.



Festive singlets and baby bloomers made from linen for Baby E and Baby T. Perfect for the hot days we are having at the moment.



And a little set for Baby C (this one is for my sisters best friend). My take on the Otto Aqua shorts and a little top to match, all in festive colours.


And in other exciting news.. I am flying out to here on the 26th December for a week to visit my sister. I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

Sarah-Jo said...

awww heart all the tini tiny baby sewing!

I have to get started on some also my niece and goddaughter is set to arrive just after christmas so I better get sewing :)