Finally something sew worthy to blog about. Last night I finished the Tilda T-shirt dresses for the girls from Otto 6/2007. I love them. It was such a lovely thick knit to work with and so much easier to sew than the knit I used in my first attempt. I also used a ballpoint stretch needle this time and I think its made a world of difference. It was the first time I have banded a neckline. I was worried about this..but it was so easy. I was too lazy to set up the machine with a twin needle so I just top-stitched around the neckline twice. The girls loved these so much that they had to wear them today to preschool. Fingers crossed that they don't come home covered in paint.