Tuesday 17 March 2009

A Whole Lot of Pink

...this outfit is gorgeous (if I do say myself) and if I could get away with dressing the little man in pink then I certainly wouldn't be giving it to a special little girl, for her 2nd Birthday tomorrow. There is a lot of pink but she is a pink girl and looks lovely in all shades...

I finally mastered the pockets in the pants that I had a real disaster with on the din-o-door outfit. The tunic top is from the latest otto mag - Kukkopilli raglan sleeve tunic top or bird whistle top. I omitted the applique as I didn't really like it.

I have used this fabric before and I have lots left over. Iam trying to use what's in my stash, although I am tempted to visit Spotlight this weekend. I got a voucher in the mail today for spend $100, get $40 off. WooHoo and I think the kids need some cord for winter.
Now off to start some winter sewing for the kids and some birthday sewing for my twin sister..(I am running out of time )

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is a lovely outfit, the top is a sweet one to make isn't it.
I love the way you have done the pockets - they are such a great feature.
I never seem to get those vouchers from SL - happy shopping.