Tuesday 9 December 2008

Christmas Crafting...slowly

Well Christmas crafting is happening here..just very slowly. Life is busy and coupled with sleepless nights it just doesn't help the creativity and motivation!!! But we will get there.

I finished my Christmas wreath last night by following this
tutorial by Katy. Its fantastic. So quick and easy. I can't believe I put it off for so long.


And some Christmas pj's for the kids. For the girls I used vintage sheets that I bought from the op shop during the year. They look great and feel so comfy. And the little man's pair is made from some car fabric that I picked up at Spotlight during my last visit.



5 comments:

sophie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I can't believe how cute those jammies are. I didn't see that car fabric at my local Spotlight, it is just gorgeous.

Bek said...

those vintage sheets are lovely. i have almost bought that car fabric several times. i love it too!

Leanne said...

Aha so I am not alone in the slow giftmaking movement! Those PJ's are just beautiful....I'm totally in love with them Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly - just letting you know that you were the winner of my "Help me spend at La Toriana" competition...see the blog for details and let me know which prize you'd like!
Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kelly!

Lynda
x