Sunday 28 February 2010

Thank You for the Inspiration

Don't you just love the Internet for inspiration and those that share wonderful tutorials? I know I do.... THANK YOU


I have been doing a little bit of sewing, mainly just birthday pressies. I have also started back at work..teaching at TAFE and unfortunately I imagined that once the girls started school that I would have so much more time on my hands. Unfortunately this is not the case...


A birthday ruffle shirt. Inspired by the shirts Karen made for her girls.





A drawstring bag filled (I used this tutorial) with goodies from Smiggle and a blank notebook from Typo for the grand price of $5.






A Travelling Art Show Pack..courtesy of this wonderful tutorial, which I amended slightly to fit my stationery






1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad to be of assistance!
There are so many great tutorials on teh web I hardly know where to start.
Have you seen this site http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/
She does round up of tutes she's found around the web, it's amazing what's on it.