Sunday 11 April 2010

Made...







Finally back from a small break over Easter and we are now on school holidays. I am so looking forward to not having to pack school lunches every morning and race out the door at 8.30 for two whole weeks. Yay.

I have been doing a little bit of sewing. The weather is turning and winter is on its way. I have been inspired to do some sewing for the little man., thanks to this lovely blog. I used my all time favourite Burda pants pattern and followed Dana's instructions for making flat fronted pockets. To add a little detail I used the wrong side of the fabric for the pockets.
Love them and he does too! The material was a remnant sent from my Grandma who is a seamstress.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

So cute! Love your model too;)

Kate said...

Pants look great! Love the pockets and his belly is the cutest.