Sunday 14 March 2010

I Heart Corsage Tees


Its birthday season in this house and we seem to have a party on every weekend between now and Easter.

(My little model is still half asleep)

I was inspired by this wonderful blog (isn't she gorgeous. I just love her creations)..and decided to whip up some corsage tees. Quick, easy and super fun. I recycled some old stretch tights and t-shirts that were on their way to vinnies (oops sorry Vinnies). My knit stash is very lacking, so if someone can recommend a nice place to buy knits then I would love to hear it.?I checked out Spotlight on the weekend and they have absolutely nothing. Surprise surprise!


The birthday recipients loved them and thought that I had bought them...gotta love that! Well I did the tees..they are just the stretchy ones from Target. They wash really well and the ones I embellished for the girls last winter are still going strong.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I have been wondering the same thing. I never sew knits, but want to try and went to Spotlight and there is not much choice at all. Love the corsage tree.

sophie said...

So pretty! what an awesome idea.

Barb Turner said...

Kel these are so pretty, you are a clever chick:)

Kate said...

LOVE these! Such great pressie ideas. X